Dua for Husband Love
Getting love and respect in your married life is the right of every wife and if your husband doesn’t give you your much deserved love and respect, then you have every right to leave him. However, all women do not have the strength to break their marriage and surely you need to give your marriage a chance. Thus, you should recite the dua for husband love. With the help of the dua to get love and respect, your husband will start giving you attention and love. He will treat you nicely and give you respect. All in all, your married life will be a happy one!
Often wives are treated as subordinates in the house. They are not given their right and treated well. Husbands are very rude to them and they misbehave with their wives. They insult them in public and do not give them their rightful position in the house. This is very common in uneducated families. However, if you have a thorough belief in Allah (SWT), then just recite the dua for love of husband and within a few days after reciting the dua to get husband love and respect, you will see a change in the behavior of your husband. He will give you respect, care, and affection and will never misbehave with you.
Dua To Get Husband Love
For those wives who do not have a say in their house and are literally hungry for one loving word from their husband, they shouldn’t lose heart. They should surely perform the dua to get husband love. The husband will start acknowledging you and will give you all the respect and love that you deserve. He will love you, care for you, give you all his attention, and will never insult you. Even your in-laws will start treating you well. All you need to do is consult an Islamic astrologer and they will suggest to you the right way to perform the amal.
The amal is quite tough and needs to be performed with great caution.
Dua for Love of Husband
The procedure for dua for love of husband is provided as follow:
- Perform this amal for 7 continuous days.
- Bath every day before this amal and wear clean clothes.
- Perform 2 rakat salah
- And, read Surah Ikhlaas in both the rakat.
- After the salat, recite Durood Shareef 11 times in the beginning.
- Recite “Ya Azizo” 3000 times.
- Recite Durood Shareef 11 times in the end.
- On the 4th day, recite “Ya Azizo” 5000 times.
- And recite same on the 5th, 6th and 7th days
- For the first three days, recite the wazifa of husband love and respect standing up
- For the last 4 days, perform it while sitting down.
- In total, you have to recite it 29000 times.
- Pray to Allah (Swt) to create love in the heart of your husband.
- Insha Allah, after the 7th day, the heart of your husband will melt.
The dua for husband love is very powerful and will surely give you the desired results. However, if you do not notice any change in the behavior of your husband, then it is important that you speak to the astrologer. They will guide you with anything that you may have done wrong.