Istikhara For Marriage By Name
Istikhara is recommended for every big and small situation in your life, but we Muslims often choose to do it for marriage. It is one of the best and direct help which you can from Allah Talah without the involvement of Satan. If you are really wondering whether the proposal which has come your way is feasible for you or not, then the best way to find it is by performing istikhara for marriage by name. Once you perform the istikhara, you will get a clear picture of whether you should go for the proposal or not.
If you are worried that someone unsuitable may come into your ward’s life and his/her life may get spoiled forever, then worry no more! The istikhara is the best way to know whether the selected boy or girl is perfect for your ward or not. All you need to do is perform the istikhara for marriage and Insha Allah, you will get hints and clues directly from Allah Talah to proceed or not to proceed in this regard. If you notice positive signs after the istikhara, then you should move ahead, but if you see negative signs, then you should resist and look for other proposals.
Istikhara For Love Marriage
The same is the case with love marriage. No matter how much your lover loves you in the present scenario nothing remains the same after marriage. So, it is equally important to do istikhara for love marriage. It will help you find out that your lover whom you trust and love so much is the right one for you or not. If that person is your Mr. or Miss. Perfect, then the istikhara will give you good signs. A lot of parents go for istikhara for love marriage to know whether the person their ward has chosen is right for them or not.
The procedure of istikhara is simple and can be done by anyone. However, it is important to perform it with the right intent and complete purity. If you have any doubts in mind, then speak to our Islamic scholar. Istikhara for marriage is done by name. So, choose the name of the boy and girl and then perform it.
Related Post: Dua For Marriage Problems
How To Do Istikhara For Love Marriage
Istikhara for marriage by name is given below:
- Wear tidy clothes and sit on the prayer mat.
- Put some good fragrance on you.
- Perform the obligatory prayer of the night
- Recite Durood Shareef 11 times
- Recite Ya Khabeer 111 times.
- Recite Istikhara dua for marriage once.
- Take the name of the boy along with his mother’s name and the girl along with her mother’s name.
- Pray to Allah Talah to guide you about the boy or girl.
- Then do your work and go to sleep.
- Insha Allah, the very night you will get a signal about the fate of your marriage with that person.
- If you don’t see any sign, then repeat the procedure again, the next night.
But, if you are still not clear how to do istikhara for love marriage, then do not over-think. Just visit our website and talk to our molvi sahib about it and he will give you complete assistance.