Tahajjud Dua For Marriage
Tahajjud dua is one of the most important duas that can help a person in getting any kind of wish fulfilled. It is considered to be one of the most important duas for a Muslim who is true to his or her religion. Any kind of marriage-related wish can be fulfilled with tahajjud dua for marriage. We will also tell you how to offer tahajjud namaz to get your wishes fulfilled.
Tahajjud for marriage or the Tahajjud dua for marriage is a very special dua that is performed after the Tahajjud namaz. Every person wants to get married to a genuine person. Many people also wish to marry the person of their own choice. For this wish to get fulfilled, a person needs to perform the tahajjud for marriage.
With the help of the Tahajjud dua for marriage, a person can easily get their wish of getting married fulfilled very soon. The time of this namaaz is considered to be the most sacred. The person who wishes for something at this time feels the closest to Allah and the wish that he or she has gets fulfilled almost instantly.
How To Offer Tahajjud Namaz Prayer
After reading the importance of tahajjud for marriage, you might want to know how to offer Tahajjud namaz?
Before knowing the answer to how to offer tahajjud prayer, you need to know when to perform the namaz of tahajjud. Tahajjud namaz is also commonly called the night prayer. It is because it is performed after the time of performing Isha namaz and before the time of performing the Fajr namaz. Any prayer performed after the Fajr namaz cannot be considered a part of the night prayer.
Let us now tell you the complete process of how to offer tahajjud prayer:
- Firstly get a clear idea of the intention for which you are performing the prayer for.
- The minimum number of rakats that should be performed during this namaz is 2.
- The recommended number of rakats that should be performed is 8.
- A person who is performing this namaz should divide the night in equal portions.
- After deciding the time to perform this dua, you can then read the tahajjud wazifa for marriage. If you want a love marriage, you can also perform the wazifa for love marriage.
Tahajjud Wazifa For Marriage
After knowing the process of how to offer tahajjud namaz, you need to understand the superiority of the night prayer. It is said that the prayer performed at night (Tahajjud namaz) is superior to any other prayer performed during the day. It is said that this prayer is a secret that stays between Allah and the person who performs it. It is also considered superior because a person sacrifices his or her sleep to perform this prayer.
Marriage is definitely a topic that can take away a person’s sleep. If you are unable to sleep because of your marriage, you should not waste this precious time. You should perform the tahajjud wazifa for marriage that will help you in clearing all the doubts and confusions you have about your marriage.
Tahajjud Namaz For Love Marriage
The tahajjud namaz for love marriage should be performed by every person who wants to marry their lover. With the help of this namaz, a person will never face any kind of obstacle in his or her love marriage. We are now going to tell you the process of performing tahajjud wazifa for love marriage.
- Firstly, you have to offer all the 5 times Namaz in a day.
- Wake up at midnight and then perform wudu.
- Then read 2 Raqat Nafil and then recite the tahajjud wazifa for love marriage.
Walaa Tamuddannaa Ainaaikaa ilaayaa Maa Mata Na Beehii Azwaajaminn Humm Zahratal Hayatii Adduniya Linacteenahum Fih Wa Rizqu Rabbika Khairunn Wa Abkaya
- In Sha Allah, the Almighty Allah will agree with your parents and give your lover permanently in your life.
If you want to know more details about this namaz, you can directly talk to our Maulvi Rafiq Pathan Sahab.